Airspaces is an online (or desktop) map for viewing single- or multiplayer flight sessions.
Choose your Airspace version
|Public Online||Private Online||Self-Hosted||Desktop (legacy)|
|Fly with the whole world||✔||✕||✕||✕|
|Fly with your friends||✕||✔||✔||✔|
|Will be receiving new features||✔||✔||✔||✕|
🔧 Public online Airspace: setting up
Configure X-Plane to export UDP data line 20 to the IP 188.8.131.52 and port 49003.
Head to the public Airspace. You should see your aircraft there!
📨 Private online Airspace: Contact me
Let me host your private Airspace for yourself and your friends. Its URL will look like <your-name>.airspaces.app.
Some customizations can be requested, such as:
- your custom aircraft icons
- your custom map background or features
- feel free to ask for anything else, it might be easy for me to do.
Prices start at 5 EUR monthly . Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Self-host an Airspace
The easiest way to self-host an Airspace is to run the Docker image:
docker run -d -p "9000:9000" -p "49003:49003/udp" foucdeg/airspaces
The Airspaces API will be available on port 9000 and the X-Plane port is 49003. The client will soon be integrated in the Docker image; for now, you can build it from its Github repository.
Download Desktop Airspaces
Be advised that this desktop version of Airspaces will no longer receive new features, as it is costly and harder to maintain for me.
If you cannot get the map to work, email me at email@example.com.For any bug reports, leave an issue on Github.
Thanks for your interest! I gladly accept any help:
- by sending me some feedback or ideas via email or Github issue,
- if you have coding skills, by contributing with code on Github:
- by contributing with any amount of money to my development costs (mainly application certificates and server costs):
- either a one-time donation using the PayPal button below,
- or a monthly sponsorship on Patreon.